Positions available at MindBox Psychology
We’re on the lookout for skilled and passionate Clinical Psychologists or Registrars to become part of the MindBox Psychology team. Joining us opens the door to a fulfilling opportunity, providing you with the flexibility and autonomy to deliver top-notch care alongside experienced professionals. We are passionate about the self-care of our clinicians, as part of this we support each other through regular professional development meetings. These enriching events provide a chance to learn from team members, build your clinical toolkit, and learn about interesting topics about mental health.
Why join MindBox Psychology?
- Ongoing referrals – no need to worry about having enough referrals. We have clients ready to book and a steady stream of referrals from various sources including local GPs, specialists, schools and the internet.
- Supervision – ongoing individual supervision is provided by the Director
- Registrar program – supervision to obtain endorsement as a clinical psychologist is included for registrars
- Flexibility and preferences – choose the age-range of clients you like working with, work flexible hours if needed to suit your lifestyle, with no requirements for after-hours work
- Support – full administrative support is provided in a virtually paperless office with great practice management software
- Marketing – no need for marketing, we do it all for you
- Resources – you will have access to a wealth of physical and electronic clinical resources and tests
- Great team – we have an awesome team of psychologists with a wealth of experience between us
- Facilities and location – beautiful offices in a new building above a plaza in the hub of St Leonards and very close to trains and buses
Skills and experience you will need to join us:
- Masters or Doctorate degree in Clinical Psychology
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Solid training in CBT and other evidence-based treatment
- A passion for working in private practice with a collaborative, like-minded team
Registrar Program and Supervision Available
Are you a recent Masters or Doctorate graduate in Clinical Psychology? We invite you to explore our comprehensive clinical psychologist in-training position. This unique opportunity allows you to kickstart your career with MindBox Psychology, offering not only hands-on experience but also access to a supportive environment with regular supervision.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career and are excited about the prospect of joining MindBox Psychology, get in touch we’d love to hear from you. Please reach out for a confidential discussion and to learn more about the opportunities we have available.